Friday, December 10, 2010

Brazillian Wax Louisville Ky


Fandom: Tackey & Tsubasa
Couples: Tacky x Tsuba
Rating: G
Summary: Tsubasa suffer the work of her boyfriend.
Author's Note: I love, and this fandom needs more love ToT
Disclaimer: The sexy flamenco dancer and the mother of all chibis they belong to each other and the Johnny's Entertainment.

Her boyfriend was asleep in her lap while. Were scattered on the floor enjoying the company of others, did not see the TV was just an excuse to shirk a while. Tsubasa was determined to turn it off and carry Tackey to bed when he sees his face close to dand a girl.
When he realized it was the final chapter of a drama again he felt the respiraciĆ³ny her heart begin to beat again.

She has never thought that Tackey Ely were not together. Ever wanted to or not, were right for each other. Glancing

Takky slept so calm in his legs could not stop caressing her fine features.

Takky.

"I love you" His fingers groped the fleshy lips of your partner "I hate when they force you to kiss that girl.
"I hate

Tackey's smile was unique, so warm and beautiful. Take your boyfriend and corners on the bed and itrapt stares.

-Tsubasa ...
- Yes?
"I love your kisses, no matter what roles do all I can match yours.

That was the best thing I hear from the mouth of Tackey all day. End

My Baby back a gay video with much love! Avi
happy mode on = D

0 comments:

Post a Comment