Friday, December 24, 2010

Cuvefield Play Online

"Kame embellishes the pregnancy mothers.

"I am a father.
"Same thing ¬ ¬ You'll look good even billboards in pajamas
- Really? *-*
-Hai-Da and settled the issue and hopes to dress alone. After a few minutes head towards the car to go to the wedding of his sempai Tackey & Tsubasa

[Wuaaa Mpreg .... I really needed to read, write and do Mpreg! It was a time of great need, understand me xD]


3. Wounds - Akame

-baka baka baka baka Bakanishi baka ... Ouch ... dueleeee-The spray him with a little burning in the arm .- Idiot! Convinces me DICI & eaced your face would not survive to make things ... .. .... HENTAI

-Kazu-chan ... Forgive me .- She hugs him from behind and kisses on the cheek You okay? -Hai-His face begins to turn red, her boyfriend was so sweet. It was as if they had begun just weeks ago, I forgive you. "Thank God, we both know and do not let us little scenes" It's more possessive its embrace of the minor-Kame chan I love you.

-Baka today ... In return you'll be my personal nurse .... "I promise to take good care

" I kiss once Masy began to tickle.

4. Military - Jinda


It hurt todo the body and its breathing became heavy and difficult, that he respected and loved what he had penned and chained in an abandoned warehouse.
His injuries from the constant blows to the "toys" from his superior not heal very fast.

"I never told you how beautiful you look and the helpless.

could not lift her face, her wrists were burning and felt nauseous. His arms would follow if his body were hung holding the rest of his inert body. Ueda

-Answer

Never I tell you?
"No ... I never thought you said ...
-Must ser it is the first time I do mine. "It may ... be
...- I was reaching the limit, his eyes closed even against their will ....
- Something to say?

"For ... what Jin ....- .... Those were his last words before passing out, her hair fell wildly over her face, hiding a few tears. "Because I love you

Tatsuya" He kneels down and lifts the face with its tongue away the tears from her cheeks and gives him a sweet kiss You got me so ....

(Imagine Bakanishi military suit and whip *---*)

5. Slave - Junda

Taguchi was always there for when the demáslmp; Not, ¬), so this will be the first and last to enter. (And yes, seme with Taguchi Ueda, OBVIOUSLY!)


Rereading the drabbles: Kyaaaaaa the Jinda is very ... very ...>////\u0026lt; My time "master Dictator" had consequences !!!!! = O






0 comments:

Post a Comment