Monday, December 27, 2010

Ic Butal-apap-325-caff Tab


This is a translation of fiction Zatnikatel Shine (If anyone wants to read the chapter in English, believe me they will not repent, is published here.)



16. Bad Company


Brawl therapy is good for the soul , Dean thinks, while moving toward the Impala with Castiel hanging limply from his shoulder.

Raise your hand,quot; No, in fact, was Death. "

Castiel's face becomes curious and rubs her stomach. "That makes no sense," mutters distractedly. And then makes a sound sad and incomprehensible suffering and bends over to vomit on the floor.

Dean makes a face of disgust. "With a sense or not, I have the ring. That is all that matters "It opens the car door and searches a bottle of water in the part where you put your feet, drops it between the legs scattered Castiel. "I have no time for this, Castiel," says Shear. "Drink or go back to vomit." Castiel

gropes the bottle. "I feel extremely bad,"stiel up a hand to his forehead, leans on it heavily. "It hit me there. It is head. There's something wrong with it, Dean. This brain is too big for the skull. And this stomach feels like ... like ... "can not find the words, he raises his hand and contract and stretch your fingers. "So. My last hangover was not so bad. "

Dean shakes his head in exasperation. "At that time you were still" offers. "Now you ..." is silent, waving a hand vaguely.

"Something that is not me," Castiel ends sadly. Pause for moment. ", What am exactly, Dean? "Question. "I am not. Nor am he, Jimmy Novak. "Look at Dean with his eye swollen and his forehead wrinkled. "Perhaps you are not the only hybrid," he continued wistfully. "Or maybe I'm trapped in an existential crisis, after all my life has no meaning, purpose or value."

Dean raises an eyebrow. "Hybrid? And I thought that mine was a synergy "and makes your voice sound entertaining. "You're being philosophical, Cas. That has to be at least the fourth stage of the drunk, "and discussing art thingsificiales? Or you've already been in the tattoo parlor? "Gets a sudden mental image of flowers ink around a heart, forever

Crowley and shudders. "Never go to a tattoo parlor with Crowley while you're drunk."

Castiel looks, his expression blank.

"That existential crisis and that hell, that's what I'm saying," Dean clarifies her tired. "You're born. How much you got? "

Castiel's face takes on a pained expression. "I lost count at seven beers, five Whiskey and Four jinecomforts the stomach twists Dean, because he reminds her giant brother, who was always too big for his age and who could destroy the world if it is not Sam.

"I was thinking you were dying," Castiel echoes itself, from where his head is wedged under the chin of Dean. "And that all was lost. And Sam was lost. And I'd end my days as a bitch in hell. But above all I was thinking you were dying. "Gasps and her head hanging pathetically again Dean's shoulder. "I feel very sick," he says. "I need to remove pills like ú; Last time. "

Dean grabs a handful of Castiel's hair and forces him to climb the face, because damn if you like the suicide note of that shit. "I'm not dying, Castiel," he says calmly. "And you will not take no pills to take away. You may well suffer this time, to learn. And if ever I listen to you say something like that, if only I catch you taking vitamins

, Cas

beware, because you knocked up the following week. "Again gently leans the other man's head on his shoulder . "You took all the liquor on an empty stomach?" Castiel

pants again. "Crowley shared ó a package of fries me. And after the first two bars, led me to a restaurant and gave me something called vindaloo. He said it was a tradition in what he described as the neck of the woods, and said he would leave me in the chest hair. I have not reviewed. "His voice takes on a tired note printing. "Dean was like eating fire." Dean goggles. "Stupid damn fool," he says. Upload your hand to pinch the bridge of the nose. "Speaking of Crowley, I need to find, see if you had luck finding out where it could be Sam." Castiel inhaled

uncontrollably. & QUOT; Do you think Sam said that if "

The question stirred the unstable, anxious and painful feeling that Dean has been trying to suppress since he woke up in the motel with the memory of the rider's words ringing in his head. "Honestly, Cas, do not know," he responds. "I do not even think about it." And look at the front, into the dark and not allowed to think. "Will you be okay if I look at Crowley?" Castiel

stays where it is, collapsed, heavy and deeply tragic. "Probably. Although at this point I prefer to knock him out. "Dean snorted

impaciencC Dean just shakes his head in frustration. "Now you sound like Jimmy Novak says. "As a slippery bastard he was. And there's no fucking chance you drive my car in that state. "

Castiel sighed, lifted his knees, turns to him again.

"You're cuddling," Dean said balefully.

"I'm supporting," Castiel corrects sharply. "To avoid falling. And he is gone. Jimmy. His soul was gone. I can not be him. " " Then Castiel, "Dean retorts. "I like more anyway. & Amp; quot;

Castiel let out a sigh infinitely patient and uses his voice

go-to-speak-slowly-to-see-if-you understand. "There is not really

me. There is really a Castiel, not without my grace. We are defined by our grace. I'm empty without her.

"

His tone is weary, flat, depressed. "You know that very well, Michael ... I heard you tell Bobby how to fill that space in you. Without my grace, my life has no purpose, meaning or value, as I said. "

Dean rubs his jaw, groans in exasperation. "Come on, Cass. Is that liquor talking? "It feels jarringly paternal, sometimes it feels like.

Dean asked for a moment if this procrastinating, if you are delaying going to find the demon and give him the third degree because they are afraid of what might listen. He concludes that this could be exactly what it is, so try to accept it, because ultimately it is best to think of his brother screaming for mercy as Lucifer persuaded him to your way of thinking. "Well at least you're too drunk to have nightmares," he says finally. "And I do not know. I do not know what is my point. Maybe I'm trying to tell you that you could have that. You are here and that meansyou are somebody. You exist. Perhaps-just accept it. It could be an opportunity. You could have a life, have a home, a family. As Castiel. There has to be all about the remorse for what you lost. "He shrugs his shoulders in a careless manner. "I'm just saying. And anyway, Bobby's going to pay attention. You can stay with him after all this. "Castiel

visibly trembles, becomes more alert, sit up straight and look straight. His eyes suddenly old and wise, his voice low and solemn, and is not a question, is a frank statement. "You do not expect to survive, & qDean TMLXC ignores the hint, if that's what it was, grab the wad of Castiel's hand. Start counting, whistling in admiration. "Two hundred and eighty dollars. Not bad for a start, Cas. "Castiel

observes critically for a few seconds. "Yes, maybe I could use my new skills to cheat my way through the United States hunting demons when you're gone," remarked flippantly. And its light is so forced as her smile, because Dean can hear the tension underpinning his voice.

"Well, you're going to have to do a much better job in fighting bar if that's the plan, "Dean remains current. "Just because this guy was the largest that does not mean you could not have," and howled, struck by the iron grip jalándole and twisting his upper lip, while think it could start from the face. Sure, think, and it all makes sense now. It was only a means insult. "Where did you learn to do that?" Growls thick, around the fingers of Castiel. "Crowley showed me," Castiel replies seriously. "We learned from the crazy ax Frank Mitchell when he was drinking with Frank and a gangstar.

for me.

"

Castiel looks up, focusing heavily on Dean Ely can not really figure out the expression in the eyes of another man, but if I had to file it, the rotularía as serious. "But not here," Castiel said then, quietly and deliberately. "And I can not do this without you."

Ok, the can of worms is well and truly open and the weight of words is damn awkward and strangely intimate. "Keep the optimism," Dean replies. "I'm just being realistic. But that does not necessarily mean that-&; Quot;

The sound resonates sharply and is almost a relief to Dean realizes what it is and Castiel goes out of its skin, her eyes widened as she begins kicking up hooded jacket pocket yet use. Get the phone, press it against your ear, pick up the phone.

"It's for you, Crowley."

Dean's mouth is open. "Did you change my fucking ringtone for The Macarena? "Castiel flashes cautiously. "Crowley's idea."

Dean presses his lips, grabs the phone with resentment. "Where are you?" Barks. & Amiacute; to a butcher if you Cas. A good piece of meat should ensure that black eye. "Castiel

lets out a gasping noise, desperate, strangled, put a hand on his stomach and half Dean turns in exasperation. "Take a deep breath," I urge again. Crowley frowns, confused. "Was it something I said?"

"He's a vegetarian these days," Dean chatters.

"Oops." Crowley smiles. "I also like a good piece of meat." Stoops, raises his voice. "Me gusta my undercooked beef, Cas. As little sewn dripping blood. He just cut the head and tail and is ready for me. "Castiel

slowly until it becomes wedged in a fetal position and gives Dean arched sharply while staring at the devil. "You said you had news," remarked coldly.

Crowley's face split into a curvy smile. "Immunity for life, Mike," hisses and shakes his eyebrows.

Dean frowns. "You'd better hope this is good, Crowley."

The devil laughs. "Oh good, Mike. In fact it is an exclusive. "

Not much to Dean can do to not evaporate the smug little bastard at that moment. But "life-long immunity," he reluctantly confirms. Crowley comes close. "The Cozy Nights Motel, Waterloo, Iowa" nods for emphasis. "Your little Sammy escaped from jail."

Bobby is sitting in the swing of the input, rigid and barely breathing when he sees the car off the road and turn slowly toward the truck dirty, and think

smart guy, because Dean is being damn careful, looking at the picture first. "What you gonna dor? "strength through gritted teeth.

Lucifer hangs back inside the entrance, talking cheerfully and almost with affection. "Oh, we'll see. It all depends on how cooperative it, Bobby. To be brutally honest ... "Pausing, he considers. "And believe me, I'm always brutally honest, I think my brother needs some help to move beyond their control problems." Bobby swallowed hard. "It's not a fair fight," sighs and makes his sound so genuine fear as you can, do not have to squint. "He's, uh ... really badly hurt," he lies. Lucifer

tskea.

"So I see by your means of transportation. Pestilence perhaps did me a favor after all. "Crossing the door jamb, puts a firm hand on Bobby's shoulder, pressed for a few seconds. "Try not to worry," he says gently, sympathetically. "I would hate to stress you go up the pressure."

Bobby bites his lip hard and terror mixed with elation that the boy said no, they stand, even if still not sure what that might have meant to Sam. But God is about to witness the fight for the prize that they will cease todas, because the devil is about to discover that his brother again is turbo-charged and just after that will end with the tail tucked in the ass, with the pointed end going first, if not longer second in which to realize what you are dealing. And Bobby is expecting that, because he is right in the firing line and behind the enemy position.

"I really appreciate your help with this Bobby," Lucifer hums and pats before removing his hand. "I need ... to solve this issue with Michael, do understand my point of view." His voice turns into a lament."But you see, he has a terrible temper, always has been. So have you here as well, when wounded, well ... help me. It gives me more options to convince you that I'm right. And there's no way he could have done this without you. So I'm really grateful that you were so open with this, and you have not left anything out. "

Bobby

clears his throat. "What if it is left to convince?" His hand is resting on his thigh, puts it in his pocket, he can feel the hard edge of the ring put in there.

not have them all,

think. Lucifer

puffs thoughtfully; Oacute n begins to form on it right before Castiel emerges from the darkness. Look

Bobby owl-eyed as she begins to walk toward the steps of the door, dragging their tired feet on the floor. "I thought you were a mechanic, Bobby," he complains angrily. "What the end of the world has taken away the ability to repair your truck?"

Bobby has an open mouth. "What are you doing here?" Castiel

stops, raises his hands, not understanding. "You left a voice message saying that your truck would not start and you needed to collect you. & AmUOT; back in the car and get away from here, now. "

Castiel just started up the steps, his face starts to look confused and Bobby can see that is pale, having a black eye and swollen and he knows it's too late when he sees his good eye is focusing beyond it, is the expression of surprise. "Adam Winchester? Is that Adam Winchester? Bobby, why not dijis-"

And his voice is drowned out then and fly violently against the input frame, the back of his head crashes into the wood in a thud . Is sliphoisted up to be sitting on the floor, blinking and looking vaguely confused. "Bobby I think I hit my head," said childishly. Lucifer

pass by Bobby, squats and lifts Castiel's face, her gentle fingers under his chin. "Castiel," sighs as velvet. "That such an unexpected pleasure."

I turned to Bobby, smiling thinly. "Do not worry about Bobby," he says reassuringly. "I do not blame you for that Bobby. Does not have to stand in our relationship. If we can not find a way to make my brother comes here, I'd be happy to go for it. And I'm sure dand that Castiel will remember exactly where Michael once given a jolt to his memory. "

" What can you do? "Caws Bobby. Lucifer

winks. "Oh, I think of something. After all I have a wide repertoire to choose from. "

Bobby shakes his head, fast, frantic and rises in tone and sounds desperate. "No. Let. It is a mistake, he is not supposed to be here. Me, me first. "

The devil stands, cocks his head and wrinkled his brow in consternation. "C & aaUSTOMER, huh? " She walks, licks his lips. "Maybe we should start engines, the room is booked for the whole-" "Enjoy the Vatican City, Meg," interrupts with disdain. "I heard that the Pope is a really nice guy when you get to know him. But beware vendita water and prayers. " Her face distorts in a rictus of rage and horror. "You would not do," she hisses. "I made a deal with Sam, my safe passage," he thunders

fingers and is now looking at absolutely nothing. "Oh if har & iacute

his brother's lips are still moving and Dean puts his fingertips to silence there, put your palm on the cheek of Sam and Sam shudders and squeezes it. "Sssshhhh," Dean so quiet. "It's going to be fine. I'll fix this, Sam - God. What the fuck did to your teeth? ... I'll fix and then we go Bobby ... "

Sam's eyes get frantic again and everything is shaking its outline where Dean's thigh is down. "... I do not fix it," mutters gasped. "Anna was ...peace. He can not tell you where this Michael. Do not know. "

Lucifer

studies for a second and then her eyes focus on something put in the corridor. "Bobby that is a toolbox?" Question and his face lights up suddenly. "Really?, You are mechanic ... you have a torch or a welder ... pliers, wrenches, maybe a drill?" Raises an eyebrow, paused for a moment before dropping his head to atrásy braying laughter. "I'm kidding," said the wilted once calm. "Do not be a spoilsport. And anyway I do not need accessories. "Thenamp; iQuest, Where is he? "Lucifer roars while working.

"No."

is the only answer Castiel and start always gives clear, firm and heart, but drops to a whisper and finally becomes dignified silence and pure resistance, while the Devil level rises and releases a savage and brutal assault that has Bobby sweating, trembling and about to throw behind his hand.

"Do not serve at all to my brother," Lucifer gloated, while shared his anger. "You wasted grace Ely now he is not good for nothing. If you are a burden, a further drain of resources, a more human. And there are already toois to understand that he sinned. Who took the precious gift of our father and refused. That was degraded himself for love of her hairless ape. That is simply wrong. "

And God knows he is playing his own funeral march, but Bobby can not stand more, and out of his corner to get in front of Castiel, while the devil balance on your heels and sway. "Leave now," stutters. "Please. He knows nothing. Leave him alone. "

Lucifer turns its eyes with bitterness. "I'll never understand."

Bobby

upand placating hand is shaking so much you can feel the shaking up his arm and across his shoulder. "I understand," he says quickly. "It's ..." looks in its memory, desperate. "Immoral, evil, what he did. But - do not kill. "

The devil is looking, comic. "You're quoting the sixth commandment? That is quite prosaic. And anyway this is not to kill. "Her voice is sublime, superior. "It's clean, I'm cleaning, disinfecting."

Move your hand smoothly and Bobby finds himself in the air before esthas decided to stop here. If I had known ... "

" not breathing, "Bobby says in a choked voice, and between cut.

Gabriel smiles, shakes his head. "Man of little faith," the rebuke and Castiel touches his forehead. Castiel

come round with a scream, contorted in panic and nearly hit Bobby in the eye. Fight savagely at the edge of Bobby bear hug, while he tells a stream of soothing nonsense into your ear, until you understand where he is. Then dropped entirely motionless against Bobby's chest, looking at Gabriel, struggling to breathe. And then, A few feet behind Castiel is not quite what happens but the other man bumps into something and Bobby stumbles upon it so that end with their bellies on the ground, a tangle of rolling members. Castiel

twists to get out from under him, and pointedly vicious whispering in Enochian what can only be insults and Bobby turns around to see Dean running down the front steps and through the door while a blinding white light explodes from every hole in the house, doors, windows, chimney, attic vents, holes in the bricks that never knew existed. Going through your eyelids and burning comp; quot;

Castiel

wraps his arms around himself, he embraces her tightly, as if he were cold. "It was Lucifer," she says softly and starts walking toward the entrance, swaying slightly. Bobby

scratches his head. "Wait a minute," So we should not get out of here? What happened to Dean? He-"

" Lucifer is not here, "Castiel says over his shoulder while away on the door and his tone is bleak. "Michael is fleeing."

not have a damn clue what it really means or what tocaba to spend, but Bobby gets up, follow the path of another man.

When you enter is like a hurricane just passed by his house. There is a trail of shattered wood and bricks collapsed, a field of debris that ends with a solitary figure, his head bowed and shoulders slumped, looking at the body whose wings are just black burn marks on the floor.


A commentary makes every effort worthwhile.

Chapter 17:

Michael

Post Master

0 comments:

Post a Comment