Friday, December 10, 2010

What Is Spinal Stenosis More Condition_symptoms Thanks Kyubi

Fandom: Naruto
Couples: SasuNaru (Sasuke Uchiha x Naruto Uzumaki)
Rating: NC-17
Warnings: Lemon, obscene language "?
Summary: When Sasuke promised to return a pet never expected a reward so beautiful.
Author's Note: What is between the thoughts /.../.
Note 2: This story is a gift I made for friends a long time ago, so I decided to publish with comments already and other things which we do not usually do when writing fanfics xD
Note 3: This fanfic is not the "original" is because before it was edited very poorly written, and decided to leave the idea and how to write butcomas and other nice things xDDDD
Disclaimer: Everything belongs to Kishimoto!

- Kyubi! Kyubi!

A beautiful blond child and tender blue eyes was visiting his home in pi pa, screaming wildly
-¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡ Kyuuuuuuuuuubiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii XD !!!!!!!!!! Where are you?!

Yes, it is sad but the small (N / A: about 16 years .... but for me it is still a little *-*) Naruto Uzumaki searching for his pet, a fox's ana hairRanjan. Unfortunately you can not ask for help because he lives in a temple, there is nothing around and in the back of the house is a small forest.

Kyubi

"My cute blonde sobbed the boy," why was I so stupid? I LOVE MY DOG!

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-. Uu -.-.-

While this was happening, another boy ran away hair and black eyes of his karma, his nightmare, his conviction, his biggest mistake (N / A: and I'm scared vv) his stalker .... .......

"Leave me alone damn degenerate (N / A: When I got into the story u.ú)
SASUKE I Just Want -¡¡¡¡OR YOUR LOVE!!
-Freak, sick, sick leave me alone ......... ........ I bet if you could rape me.
-You are absolutely right ..... BUT .... BUT

As they ran by the school (N / A: uh uu school) could be heard shouts of encouragement and hatred. In this school since they arrived Sasuke and Sakura the classroom was divided. The girls hate to grab Sasuke Sakura and a group of guys hate Sasuke to draw attention to the prettiest girl in the classroom, another group of guys he was indifferent. (N / A: the only normal o.ó)
Of course the Uchiha was able to win the hatred was not too shy to say if he couldSakura escaping passed the last hours and just rang the bell output.

"Shit, what do I do with my stuff? Fortunately achievement

spotted a small group of girls that they are achieved at the output.

"Thanks and goodbye les girls cute winks and goes like the devil soul cam. SASUKE -¡¡¡¡

WAIT!! LEAVE ME ALONE

-Sasu DEGENERATED .........- takes about an hour run, showed no más-/De where this girl has so much energy T__T /
-SASUKEEEEEEEEEE-Sakura Could not understand how tired of it, in fact his body in relation to thes situations ¬ ¬ U)
-I thought I LOVED .... NO MATTER WHAT I'LL REMEMBER WHY YOU SHOULD BE WITH ME ù.ú
"No," Start aléjate. back when it collides with some trash cans (N / A: that sucks uu) and falls. -/Eres
my Sasuke / pelirrosa "The child was about to pounce like a cat the mouse, when she hears a terrifying sound to the end of the alley .-¡¡¡¡¡ ¿¿¿Who is there ????!!!!!
-Gyu ....( N / A: oO?)
- Who's there?
-GYUUUUUUUU (N / A: Sounds scary right? Nn)

Then"Come here little-start to stroke up to the neck where you notice something like a collar .- And this? "Naruto Uzamaki" Temple love no ai ... Naruto is your ... owner? Nn-Gyuuuuuu

"Apparently you liked, right?" He smiles as he stands, though a little heavy. Nn-Gyuu
Gyuuuu
"He notes that if, the better you get along with him. I bet it's an old man who can not leave to find his fox

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-. Uuu -.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Naruto was crying on the living room of his house, he felt horrible and the worst thing I could not go look because to arguably law, its paparents not to leave the temple while they were gone. And at that time were traveling for work. "Damn


apologetically Clears throat to mimic the rough voice of his father," Son, our work would put you at risk, is a secret and we can not afford mistakes, you're going to protect peaceful "-Kyubi I MISS YOU T____T
-HOLAAAAAA IS ANYONE?!
- Huh? "The blonde begins to run towards the door meeting with a deep black eyes .-" Yes, "her voice barely left him.
-GYUUUUUUUU
-away-Kyubi Sasuke throws a empujóny on fox-KYUUUUUUUBIIIIIIIIII I miss you soT___T
"Excuse me a little annoyed voice interrupted the great reunion.
-Wua this ......
"I'm not going to say the least" thanks for bringing my fox "'The Uchiha was angry, upset, disappointed and, above all things sad, very sad. For the first time I want to suffer that boy blonde beauty instead of pushing. I'm sorry -¡¡¡¡¡¡¡

!!!!!!!- starts to lean while he kept saying "sorry" "I'm Naruto Uzumaki, to see I'm sorry. -/Qué

more innocent boy ^ ^ / emmm .... apology accepted.

- Really? Glad to hear that, do you like & a. Kyubi-Ha

hungry, I'm coming Kyubi! See you too ..... this ......

-Sasuke Uchiha. "Well we

Sasuke.
- Why do not you find your pet?
"Well my parents will not let me out. I usually primary, but then I started studying with individuals. Why not this year or that I have. "Sure enjoyed
primary.
"Actually no, the kids teased me and sometimes they beat me. As we were allowed to bring a pet Kyubi protected me but still hurt us both.
-Gyuuuuuu-concerned tone (N / A: Do not criticize a freak fic)
"Sorry .... Cute, a lost and brought it to me.
- "And I asked to be your friend just like that."
-Si .....
- "Son, you are very confident, what if ...."
" Look I'm not a psychopath ok-Sasuke had grabbed the phone to Naru.
- "Who are you?"
-Naruto Sasuke's friend, look lady from today I will live with his son and is attending the same school as me and makes social life .
- Sasuke what are you doing? "Naruto still was astonished.
- "Do not talk in that tone child pass by with my son & quot;.

"No, you need friends and you feel lonely, accept it costs.

- "No"

"If you accept the truth or not I do not care, I am reporting only what


¬ ¬ After a few seconds of silence a loud voice replied.

- "I'm the father of Naruto" Naru-chan's father looked annoyed. -/Me
afraid vv /-Sasuke thought, but should hold its own, this cute guy, I hear what necesitaba..
- "We accept on the condition that does not suffer, otherwise
......"" I try to echo I pretejeré
Naru ^ ^ - "You better, what school andmp, iQuest, What?
"He eats like half a bag.
- Both? OO
"Yeah, that makes us equal vv
I did not know, will help you sort it then I go home.

"I thought you were staying-up all that is not broke to put a little more order.

"I have to find clothes ^ ^

And so began the happiest days that Sasuke has ever had, if Naru and liked to spend the rest of Saturday and Sunday shook their relationship . Sasuke did not deny the attraction or the feelings aroused by the blonde in it, but was so innocent I did not realize that awakensClassroom U-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

"I'm glad that bitch is hyperventilated and this in nursing going to stop causing "Sasuke breathed problemas. happy and free from their torment pink.

comment to the classroom after two men entered, Iruka and a handsome silver-haired man with an aura of sensuality and mystery, I shall greatly Naruto eyes. "Hi guys

her teacher Tsunade is sick in his replacement will be Kakashi-sensei. Armen No problems. And of course not forgetting his new classmate Naruto Uzumaki.
- KAKASHI SENSEI ICHA ICHA PARADISE YOU LIKE? Naruto -/El
small, grew quite still as of .....shi math teacher, I like anime and manga, I play violin. I'm single, I have 23 years, I like to eat anything sweet. It is all starting to exercise.

-O___O-and they were all, I did not expect but reneged and lose much time in discussion but Kakashi was very intelligent and have no more to do what I asked.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.- tedious minutes later .-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

-Chau students see you tomorrow ^. ^
-When Sasuke left out all alone, sitting at the end, scowling, and heading toward Naruto Kakashi.

"Hey Kakashi-sensei so long.

"If it is true, Sasuke looks slyly," With that your friend?

"Yeah.

"Well your parents sent me to watch you but I have things to do I will go home late, do not worry if you hear something.
"Sure, I'm going to break ^ ^ Sasuke go.

The Oji-black rose and left the place not without throwing a nasty glance at Kakashi. Being alone ....
-WUAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA
notice that is jealous, "He formed an even bigger smile when you tell Sasu not going to be able to be alone all the time with Naru.
"All you got such a good mood to talk to Uzumaki.
-Jealous .... "Sure .....
no & og, # # /
"I let Sakura ... -/Este
brat wants to stay with Sasuke, what this pervert to weird O___O / nn

-/NO C'mon guys like me that smile, a fox always hiding something /

-.-.- hours, classes, teachers , Sakura breaks and harassment after


-.- "Finally, do not give more Naru.
"You're right ~ ~. -¡¡¡¡
SASUKE !!!!! get back to HOME
"No, I'm going with Naruto.
"But do not live near your home.
"Sure," He is a smile do not you say so? I live with him until his parents return
-¡¡¡¡¡¿¿& Ikkesh ^ ^t, is that right ???!!!!!

"If ....¿ For? uu-ALTO

SASUKE THERE, WHAT WAS THE OTHER? ARE YOU STILL LIKED (N / A: and of course, does proved otherwise? ¬ ¬ U).

I do not like, I did not think RECOGNIZE ¡¡¡¿¿¿ ???!!!

-SI NO TE GUSTO I ....¡¡¡¡¡ NOT YOU LIKE GIRLS !!!!!! / His pride is going to silence, and that brat knows that Sasuke is just MIO /

was deathly silence for a second there were sides of who whom, just waiting for the response of a boy did nothing, it seemed that neither life haveed by the face.

-/Lo knew Sasuke can not love a guy / oji-the-blue I wanted to mourn, when thanks to the kiss discovered their feelings, could only look at the figure of another child.
-Sakura ......
"If my love / Victoria ^ ^ /
" Do not call me that anymore repulsive form. You're right, I do not like girls ...
- WHAT!
"Not the other kids in this course.
-No .... I understand ...

Truth Sasuke's words did not understand anyone, nor own Naruto.

"Me ..... JUST LIKE NARUTO reírc WUAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA-startbetter to call the sensei (teacher) and notify you about Sakura.

While the noise and lots of girls and boys approached Sakura worried. Sasu Naru and were out of school toward the temple Uzumaki.

- Is it ok Sakura?
-not .... all that matters is that we will not disturb. (N / a: Do not worry, the author assures tomodachi XD Sakura is that you like, but it was amnesia or that an accident like falling from the window or something uu)-With respect to the classroom .. ...
-Sasuke .... .... you really like me.

His face was burning but was not going to lie, the first time I saw him he was strongly attractedyou on the couch.

"I love you desperately making his mouth, savoring every second.

-Sasuke's room ..... Valle ...
"Okay" His tone was kind of annoying, I could not wait any longer.

The tour of the hall to the room I keep Uchiha give pleasure to your little one, for any reason cease to do so. Upon reaching the room he throws on the bed and settles on it.

"You're beautiful.

-Sasuke-throws his face on the side. "You look adorable

-Ummmm .... nn .... want to do something for you. -/Definitivamente

Naruto, is very different than with anyra so far / Touch me and my body remembers. Hold me now and ever present Naruto, treasure this moment / As I do that I / "Begin to delay the entry of blond delicately, because being the first time it was natural to suffer some pain.

groans and words of love was all that reached his ears.
- Are you ready Naru?
-Si-Sasukeeee .... looks at her face and blushes with each passing second, I love you.

"Me too.

-.-.-.-.-.- While this was happening, at the start of the school-.-.-.-


- WHY YOU WANT TO GO TO MY HOUSE? O / / / / O
"Do not think bad ^ ^.

"Give me a good argument UC ¬ ¬mp; eacute; s-U

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.- Kakashi arrived at about one and was not surprised to see them sleeping well together. It had taken him to convince Iruka, like Naru's parents were kind of ninja in government service. So those who chose this lifestyle could not find a partner, Naru's parents were co-workers and married, to protect his son was the main thing.


-just hope they do not use their techniques with you Naruto. What will happen when they find out that you are perverted?
-Gyuuuuu-sits at the foot of Kakashi. Kyubi
-est .... I see you marginallI n ^ ^ spoiling

-Gyu uu (N / A: Kakashi can talk with Kyuubi!. I said something like, may be ...).

"Actually I'm glad I trained and send to him. Better let them sleep a little longer, apparently already have two jobs.

- Gyuuuu ¿? (N / A: Answer: Why?)

"Of course I mean Naruto and Sasuke, you put them together you care for them ¬ ¬ nn

-Gyuuu

FIN.





0 comments:

Post a Comment